Programs to help you succeed as a real estate investor
- Success.com: This site was created by Darrin Hardy, who is a great motivator and follows many of the success principles I do. One of his mentors was Jim Rohn, who I also love to listen to. I would suggest checking out the website and learning as much as possible. I have bought a couple of audio CD programs from them and love to listen to them in my car. The magazine is full of success stories and how people became successful.
- 100-day challenge: This program is all about goal setting and a tremendous program. If you are having problems setting or staying on top of your goals, this is a great program for you. It will challenge you to set bigger goals and accomplish more than you ever thought possible.
- Secret Entourage: This site was started by PJ Ghadami, who has been on my podcast. He is an incredible businessman and entrepreneur. He has started multiple multi-million dollar companies after coming to the US as an immigrant. He started Secret Entourage to help entrepreneurs know what it takes to be successful. The site is all about interviewing extremely successful entrepreneurs and finding out what makes them tick. I was interviewed on the site and did a webinar for them on investing in real estate as well.
Real estate investment loans
Following are real estate investment lenders that help with rentals, fix and flips, and other real estate lending situations. I either have experience with these lenders or have them on good recommendation.
- Lima Capital Fix and Flip Funding: rental, fix and flip, and multi-family funding
- Fund that Flip: real estate investment funding
- Rental Property Finance: lending for investors with 5+ properties
- Patch of Land: fast funding for real estate projects