Welcome to the media page for Mark Ferguson! This page is for media outlets who are interested in using quotes from Mark, featuring Mark in an article, or having Mark appear on television.
You will find:
Contact Mark Ferguson
For media, podcasts, and show appearances. Contact
Notable Media Appearances and Interviews
Here are links to various interviews I’ve participated in and media mentions that I’ve received during the last few years:
- 04/18/2019 – Jason Hartman (Topic: How Inflation Works, Hedonics & Appreciation After Rehab)
- 05/22/2018 – Before the Millions (Topic: Building a Rental Property Empire)
- 02/22/2018 – Real Estate Deal Talk (Topic: Rules Of The Real Estate Game)
- 01/11/2018 – RentPrep
- 01/04/2018 – CREPN Radio (Topic: Real Estate Investing)
- 03/13/2017 – Marriage, Kids and Money (Topic: How to Make $7k Per Month Investing in Real Estate)
- 02/03/2017 – Cashflow Ninja (Topic: How to Buy REO and HUD Properties)
- 05/20/2016 – UpMyInfluence (Topic: Real Estate Investor PR – How to get free publicity)
- 05/12/2016 – Land Academy (Topic: HUD pays Bills Flips to Make Bank)
- 01/29/2015 – Dr Matt Motilie (Topic: Building Passive Income After the Housing Crash, Cancer, and a Divorce)
- 11/30/2015 – FlippingJunkie (Topic: Buying Houses on the MLS)
- 10/30/2014 – Joe Fairless (Topic: Overlooked Costs on a Fix and Flips)
- 05/01/2014 – BiggerPockets (Topic: Being a Superhero House Flipper, Investor, and Team Leader)
- How I Became a Millionaire: 4 Paths to $1 Million
- Is It Better To Flip Houses or Buy and Hold Rental Properties
- Sorry, But Aggressive Negotiations Will Get You Nowhere in Real Estate
- This Year, I’m Focusing on Rental Properties Over Flips
- It’s Entirely Possible to Fix & Flip 10 Homes at Once
- Best House Flipping Blog
- What Is The Best Way To Make Money Fixing And Flipping Homes?
- Comparative Market Analysis: Ultimate Guide to a CMA in Real Estate
- Should You Wait To Invest In Real Estate Until The Housing Market Crashes?
- How Real Estate Investors Can Make The Most Money Flipping Houses
- How A Prospective Homebuyer’s Escalation Clause Works To The Seller’s Advantage
- What Investors Get Wrong About Property Flipping Projects
- 3 Factors To Help Decide Whether To Rent Or Purchase A Home
- Can you really get rich quickly from fix and flipping homes?
- How Important is Your Credit Score When Getting a Loan to Flip Houses?
- Why You Should Consider Real Estate Investing In Your Twenties
- Top 10 Investing Blogs to Follow in 2020
- Beware of the Flip
- 7 Real Estate Investing Tips for Aspiring Investors
- Four Potential Pitfalls You Need to Know About Before Investing in Real Estate
- Is Building a New Home a Better Deal Than Buying an Existing One?
- Insider Advice: How to Become a Modern Agent
- I’m a Real Estate Broker, Here Are My Top 5 Time Management Hacks
Mark Ferguson’s Bio
Mark is a successful real estate investor, broker, and author. Mark has flipped more than 200 houses, owns close to 200,000 square feet of rental properties, owns Blue Steel Real Estate, and has written 9 books.
Mark loves to use OPM (other people’s money) to buy big and small deals for flips or rentals. He has been able to create a $20 million dollar real estate portfolio after starting out refinancing his personal house to buy his first rental for $97k in 2010. Along the way, he has learned how to find deals, find contractors, find money, and build wealth with real estate.
Mark is still buying and still learning to this day.
Mark loves to share his knowledge on multiple platforms including YouTube (78k subscribers), Instagram (162k followers), TitTok (30k followers), Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more. His blog Investfourmore.com is one of the most popular real estate investing blogs with a wealth of knowledge on all things real estate.
Mark is married to his wonderful wife Jeni and has 3 kids. He also loves to golf, dabble in virtual real estate and is a huge fan of exotic cars.
Request an Appearance from Mark Ferguson
Would you like to have Mark Ferguson contribute or appear on your show, podcast, or website?
Submit this form with complete detail and we will contact you back.