Hi, Welcome to Invest Four More! My name is Mark Ferguson and I created this site to chronicle my real estate career and investments. I also teach people as much as I can about getting out of the rat race, making a lot of money, saving a lot of money and building passive income.
If you have spent time on the site you will notice it is huge and it can be confusing where to begin. If you look on the top right of the site you will see the main menu with these options:
- Home: This takes you to the home page with some basic information on me and investing
- About: This page tells you all about me, what I do and how I got to where I am. I am a real estate agent, I flip houses and I buy rentals.
- Blog: This is where you will find my articles. I have written over 350 articles on various real estate topics. You can search for articles on the site by using the “search box” on the right side bar of any blog page. You can also browse the different categories on the right side bar as well. The most recent blog article are in chronological order.
- Resources: This page lists my most popular articles, my blog categories, my rental properties with detailed numbers, my eBooks and coaching products.
- Shop: This is where you can buy my eBooks or coaching products. The bigger products come with audio CD’s, conference calls with me, and a ton of resources. You can email me with any questions on any product; Mark@investfourmore.com
- Forum: This is where we have our discussion forum on anything real estate related or any topic really. I am on the forum a lot and try to answer every question.
I have a ton of free eBooks, videos and resources for those that sign up on my email list. You also will get updates whenever I post a new article.
I believe you have to save money to get ahead in life. That does not mean you have to live frugally for 40 years in hopes you can save enough to retire for a few years before you die.
I want the most out of my life and I have used real estate and investing to pull myself ahead of the pack. It is not easy and there is no get rich quick scheme, but I believe real estate is one of the best ways anyone can get ahead.
I work hard to make as much money as I can and I save a lot of it. I have 16 rental properties that I bought with 20 percent down each. I also like to enjoy life and have a nice house and cars. I save a lot, but I also spend money on things that make me happy. Our attitudes and they way we think have a huge impact over our success.
I have big goals and big plans and I know that is not for everyone. If you want to get a sample of some of my work check out:
I also have many detailed articles on the intricacies of investing and being a real estate agent. I don’t just write about success stories, I show you how to do it.
If you are interested in
- Getting great Deals on Rentals
- Buying Rentals that Need no Work or Management
- Flipping Houses
- Becoming a Real Estate Agent (or a better agent)
- Making More Money
The site has a lot of visitors, but I pride myself in personally answering emails and connecting with people as much as I can. When you join my email lists the emails you get are from my email account. Simply reply back to them and you will be sending an email directly to me.