I was lucky enough be featured on the Bigger Pockets Podcast 68 today! It was a lot of fun talking to Josh Dorkin and Brandon Turner.
What was covered on the podcast?
- Why I think you should get a real estate license
- How to buy properties on the MLS
- Acting quickly to get deals
- Why I don’t buy multifamily properties
- Why I love Portfolio loans
- When should you hire an employees
- Why I choose to pay off my loans
- Finding and managing contractors
- How I decide if I’ll flip or rent a house
- Finding more time to fit in all the busy parts of life
- My team and how they save me time
- Why I want to buy 100 houses
- Much more!
I have been thinking about doing a podcast for InvestFourMore as well. I am curious what everyone thinks. If you think a podcast would be valuable to the site or would help you more. Leave me a comment and let me know you want a podcast and what topics would be helpful!
*Picture from BiggerPockets.com